Find your perfect holiday home
Our classic lodges offer great home from home comfort without the hefty price tag. These units are ideal for families or couples who are looking for an escape in a comfortable lodge or for a base whilst they explore the local area. Some lodges in this collection are caravan-style units, and some have scenic views.
Find your perfect retreat
All of our holiday homes are built to the highest specification by the UK’s leading manufacturers and are available in a wide range of home from home styles and layouts.
Each lodge is very different, however all are fitted with the following as standard:
- Comfortable living area with television (some with DVD player and USB port)
- Fitted kitchen (including microwave, kettle, toaster, fridge freezer and oven)
- Decking area with table and chairs
- Towels and linen are provided, with beds made upon arrival
Please note not all of our lodges have sea views or hot tubs. This grade does not contain any accommodation with private hot tubs. Some lodges in this collection are caravan-style units and/ or may contain small single beds. Contact our reception team for further information and for advice on which lodges are best suited to your requirements. (subject to availability)
Make sure you take full advantage of the use of our indoor heated swimming pool; holiday makers staying in lodges receive a free swimming pass for the duration of their stay.
Our classic lodges offer great home from home comfort without the hefty price tag. These units are ideal for families or couples who are looking for an escape in a comfortable lodge or for a base whilst they explore the local area. Some lodges in this collection even have scenic views.
Some lodges in this collection are caravan-style units. Please contact reception if you require further information prior to booking.
3 night minimum stay
- Full central heating/ gas heating
- Two bedrooms: one double room and one twin
- Room with two single beds
- Shower room (some with en-suite)
Our fully adapted unit has a ramp entrance, and is built with a wider hallway and doorways, permitting wheelchair access. The lowered kitchen units and sink make this an ideal unit for those who are less able-bodied or require a more accessible unit.
Classic Adapted Unit
This is a caravan-style unit
3 night minimum stay
- Full central heating
- Ramp access
- Two bedrooms both with 2 double single beds (bedroom 1 has over-bed pole hoist)
- Pull out double bed in the living room
- Walk-in shower room with grab rails and support handles, sit-in shower and lowered basin
- Sliding doors throughout
- Kitchen with lowered work surfaces