Find your perfect holiday home
Our fully adapted unit has a ramp entrance, and is built with a wider hallway and doorways, permitting wheelchair access. The lowered kitchen units and sink make this an ideal unit for those who are less able-bodied or require a more accessible unit.
Find your perfect lodge
All of our holiday homes are built to the highest specification by the UK’s leading manufacturers and are available in a wide range of home from home styles and layouts.
Each lodge is very different, however all are fitted with the following as standard:
- Comfortable living area with television (some with DVD player and USB port)
- Fitted kitchen (including microwave, kettle, toaster, fridge freezer and oven)
- A decking area with table and chairs
- Towels and linen are provided, with beds made upon arrival
Please note not all of our lodges have sea views. Our reception team can guide you as to which lodges have the best views, subject to availability.
Make sure you take full advantage of the use of our indoor heated swimming pool; holiday makers staying in lodges receive a free swimming pass for the duration of their stay.
Bronze Adapted Unit
3 night minimum stay
- Full central heating
- Ramp access
- Two bedrooms both with 2 double single beds (bedroom 1 has over-bed pole hoist)
- Pull out double bed in the living room
- Walk-in shower room with grab rails and support handles, sit-in shower and lowered basin
- Sliding doors throughout
- Kitchen with lowered work surfaces